Wednesday 31 August 2016

I am single and ready to mingle – Patoranking

– Patoranking is not looking to get married anytime soon – The dancehall musician revealed this recently – He also said he is ready to ‘mingle’ Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Patoranking-B-W If musician Patoranking is to be believed, then marriage is the farthest thing from his mind.
The dancehall singer who recently released his debut album God Over Everything made this known in a recent interview with Hip TV. He said: “Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. I am single and ready to mingle. Marriage is not in the question for me.” READ ALSO: Patoranking Reveals Qualities He Wants In A Woman The My Woman My Everything singer also stated that he would love to get married in the future but not now as the time is not right. So if you are a girl who is ready to mingle, please give Patoranking a call. Read more: https://www.naij.com/949772-ladies-nigerian-dancehall-star-looking-girlfriend-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment